Application areas of different plastics The disposable […]
Application areas of different plastics
The disposable lunch boxes we use in our lives are mainly made of plastic products, and the frequency of plastic products in our lives has been very high, including fast food boxes, meal boxes, paper bowls, disposable chopsticks, You can see them in spoons, straws, drinking cups, tape, etc., but the actual materials are different. Did you know that?
1. Polyethylene terephthalate (PET): Plastic bottles of mineral water, fruit juice, and carbonated drinks are made of it;
2. High-density polyethylene (HDPE): a common barrel of water is used;
3. Polyvinyl chloride (PVC): plastic used in general plastic pipes;
4. Polyethylene (PE): common cling film, plastic film, etc., not suitable for use under high temperature;
5. Polypropylene (PP): This is the most heat-resistant material, and it is commonly used in microwave-heated plastic appliances;
6. Polystyrene (PS): It is used for the lids of many milk teas;
7. It often refers to several types of plastics such as polycarbonate (PC): Most baby bottles use PC as a raw material.