1. Cooling system design of plastic knife and fork moul […]
1. Cooling system design of plastic knife and fork mould
The design of the plastic knife and fork cooling system is a relatively complicated task, that is, the cooling effect and the uniformity of cooling must be considered, and the influence of the cooling system on the overall structure of the mold must be considered. The specific location and size of the cooling system are determined; the key parts Such as the cooling of moving molds or inserts; the cooling of side sliders and side cores; the design of cooling elements and the selection of cooling standard elements. We began to analyze these series of problems during mold design. The mold uses circulating water to flow in every part of the mold to reduce the cooling time during injection, improve product production efficiency, and greatly reduce production costs.
Second, plastic knife and fork mold maintenance
Mold maintenance is more important than mold maintenance. The more mold repairs, the shorter its life; and the better the mold maintenance, the longer its service life. Mold maintenance is mainly divided into three points:
1. Routine maintenance of the mold: various moving parts such as thimble, row position, guide post, guide sleeve oiling, cleaning of the mold surface, slack of water transportation, this is to be maintained every day during mold production;
2. Regular maintenance: regular maintenance includes the cleaning of the exhaust slot in addition to daily maintenance, trapped gas burns to black position plus exhaust, damage, wear parts correction, etc.;
3. Appearance maintenance: Paint the outside of the mold base to avoid rust. When the mold is lowered, the fixed mold moving mold should be coated with anti-rust oil. When the mold is stored, it should be closed tightly to prevent dust from entering the cavity.
3. Technical requirements for plastic knife and fork moulds
1. Analyze the product forming process, mold structure and manufacturing process. Ensure that the mold life is up to more than 200,000 times.
2. It is necessary to design a complete mold structure and processed parts, and put forward assembly requirements and injection molding requirements.
3. It may cause defects in the appearance quality of plastic parts (such as shrinkage, etc.) or mold structure problems (such as the setting of the parting surface, the setting of the gate, and the failure to guarantee the life of the mold, etc.).
4. Mold appearance: The appearance of the mold must ensure that there are no module defects such as rust, bumps, and absence.
5. Mould transportation: Mould transportation must be equipped with locking plates, and the packaging is strong and rust-proof.
6. Mold information: At the time of mold delivery, a complete set of accessories for mold wearing parts must be provided.