1. Soak the lemon slices in boiling water for a period […]
1. Soak the lemon slices in boiling water for a period of time, and wait until the water turns yellow; then pour the lemonade into the lunch box and leave it for half an hour. Finally, pour out the lemonade and dry the lunch box. This peculiar smell There will be no more.
2. Milk deodorization method: After the plastic lunch box is used, clean it with detergent first, then pour two soups of key fresh milk into the lunch box, close the lid, and shake it so that every corner of the lunch box is in contact with the milk. For one minute, finally pour out the milk and clean the lunch box.
3. Orange peel deodorization method: After the plastic lunch box is used, first clean it with detergent, and then put the fresh orange peel in the lunch box, close the lid, and leave it for about 3 to 4 hours.
4. Pour a cup of diluted vinegar water into the lunch box, the capacity is about half of the lunch box, and let it stand overnight, because the vinegar can well integrate the peculiar smell, rinse it with clean water the next day, and store it in a cool place. Just let it dry naturally.