Plastic tableware, as the name suggests, is a tableware […]
Plastic tableware, as the name suggests, is a tableware mainly made of plastic. According to the composition of plastic tableware, it can be divided into seven types, namely polyethylene terephthalate, high-density polyethylene, polyvinyl chloride, polystyrene and so on. Every kind of material is an organic material, which will be more or less harmful to the human body. Long-term use of plastic tableware with certain ingredients may even be life-threatening.
In every corner of life, there are almost all products-cups for drinking water, bowls and plates for eating, various packaging bags, plastic wrap and so on. Attentive viewers have discovered that some products will have a logo at the bottom: How to sterilize plastic tableware? A triangle with an arrow, with a number inside the triangle-why is this logo printed on the product, and the number in the logo represents What is the meaning and how to use products is the safest?
Packaging products marked with numbers 1 to 6 are often used to package or hold food. The number 1 often appears on various mineral water bottles and beverage bottles; the number 2 is often seen on shopping bags and food bags in supermarkets. Numbers 3 and 4 can be found on some plastic wrap; packaging products marked with number 5 are more common.
1. You can see this logo on lunch boxes that can be heated in a microwave oven and some water glasses
2. The number 6 is often seen on some disposable water cups. It can be heated in a microwave oven at high temperature, and many lunch boxes are made of this material. But can you sit back and relax with such a lunch box to heat rice and dishes?
3. The product marked as 5 is called polypropylene. This product can withstand a high temperature of 130°C and can be sterilized by high temperature.
4. Generally do not use disinfection potion, the potion contains chemical substances, which is very harmful to the human body. It is best to boil it in boiling water for three to five minutes. It can not only remove the plastic smell, but also have the effect of disinfection and sterilization.
5. Soak in edible vinegar for 30 minutes, then wash off with water, the effect is also good
Mainly engaged in the research and development of environmentally friendly energy and products, tell us that the triangle represents recyclable and the number represents the material. There are many types, there are more than 100 kinds. This logo is like a small ID card for each container. They are made of different materials and used.
6. If there is a peculiar smell, open the cover and expose it to the air for a day to remove the peculiar smell, then fill it with water and add an appropriate amount of salt (sterilization) to soak for two hours, and finally wash with boiling water twice.
7. Put a few slices of tea or lemon in the newly bought, and then add boiling water to soak for about a day.