There are many kinds of plastic tableware according to […]
There are many kinds of plastic tableware according to the composition, such as high-density polyethylene, polyvinyl chloride, low-density polyethylene, polypropylene, polycarbonate, etc. Plastic tableware with different components is suitable for holding different substances, and you should meet your own needs when purchasing. The ingredients of these types of plastic tableware and their respective applicable occasions should be kept in mind by parents!
1. High-density polyethylene (HDPE), suitable for bath products and cleaning supplies, not suitable for meat and cakes. In addition, some families also use plastic tableware containing this ingredient to store daily garbage and kitchen debris.
2. Polyvinyl chloride (PVC), which is polymerized by vinyl chloride, the plastic wrap has good transparency, strong adhesion, not easy to break, low price and low price, but it will release toxic substances when it comes into contact with oil, so you should pay attention to the best Do not put food containing more fat, you can put vegetables and fruits, in addition, refrigerated food can also be put. If you use a microwave, it is best not to use plastic tableware that contains this ingredient, as the high temperature can also release toxic substances.
3. Low density polyethylene (LDPE) plastic wrap is mostly used to make the inner film of milk boxes and packaging boxes, because it has water barrier properties, but the heat insulation effect is poor, and it will melt when the temperature exceeds 120 degrees Celsius. It is best not to carry out heating. In daily use, it is best to remove the plastic wrap and do not use it in a microwave oven, otherwise harmful substances will be dissolved.
4. Polypropylene (PP), with good transparency, is mostly used to make disposable boxes for restaurants. Of course, plastic boxes made of it can also be heated in microwave ovens. This material is the only plastic box that can be microwaved. When purchasing, be sure to see the polypropylene material and the words "microwaveable" marked on the box.
5. Polystyrene (PS), heat-resistant and cold-resistant, is mostly used to make fast food boxes and instant noodle boxes, but it is not suitable for heating in microwave rate, because too high temperature will cause it to release harmful substances. In addition, Try not to use it for hot food or strong acid food.
7. Polycarbonate (PC) has good transparency, toughness and strength. It is mostly used to make water bottles, water cups, feeding bottles, etc., but it contains endocrine disruptors such as bisphenol A, which is harmful to developing children and is also pregnant. In severe cases, it will lead to congenital intellectual disability in children and miscarriage of pregnant women. Therefore, if parents find that the material of the baby bottle used by their baby contains PC, they should stop using it immediately and choose a bottle made of other safe materials.