1. The main component of the plastic raw material is a […]
1. The main component of the plastic raw material is a polymer compound matrix called a resin.
2. plastic raw materials: the polymer synthetic resin (polymer) as the main component infiltrated into various auxiliary materials or some additives for specific purposes, plasticity and fluidity at a specific temperature, pressure, can be molded into a certain A material that retains its shape under certain conditions.
3. Polymer: refers to the pure material or polymer material produced during the polymerization process. Both natural resin and synthetic resin are polymer polymers, referred to as high polymers.
4. Plastic has good insulation for electricity, heat and sound: electrical insulation, arc resistance, heat preservation, sound insulation, sound absorption, vibration absorption and excellent sound elimination performance.
Most of the plastic raw materials are extracted from some oils. The most familiar part of the PC material is extracted from petroleum. When the PC material is burnt, there is a flower rot and odor; ABS is extracted from coal. ABS will be soot-like when burned out, no foaming; POM is extracted from natural gas, POM will have a very smelly gas smell, white smoke, and foaming when burned.