Plastic tableware is mainly made of the following mater […]
Plastic tableware is mainly made of the following materials:
1. Melamine plastic is used to make bowls, dishes, chopsticks, spoons, etc. The main raw materials are melamine and formaldehyde resin. The appearance and hand feel like porcelain, the surface hardness is high, and the impact strength is high. The melamine in inferior melamine tableware, if not completely polymerized, will partially melt into food.
2. The fake melamine tableware is made of urea-formaldehyde resin or phenolic resin. The appearance is similar to the authentic melamine tableware, but it contains high formaldehyde, which is easily separated from the formaldehyde by heating, which is very harmful to human health.
3. High-density polyethylene (HDPE) is suitable for food, medicine bottles, cleaning supplies, bathing supplies, shopping bags, trash cans, etc.
4. Polyethylene terephthalate (PET), made of ethylene.
5. Polypropylene (PP) is polymerized from propylene. Transparency is also better than polyethylene, which is harder than polyethylene. Most packaging boxes in hotels are it. The plastic box can be heated in a microwave oven.
6. Polystyrene (ps) is polymerized from styrene and is often used in bowl-shaped instant noodle boxes and fast food boxes. High temperature and cold resistance, but the temperature is too high to release harmful substances. It cannot be heated in a microwave oven, and it is impossible to install hot food. It cannot contain strong acids (if juice) and strong alkalis, otherwise styrene and auxiliary materials will be released come out.
7. Polycarbonate (PC) is synthesized with bisphenol A and diphenyl carbonate as raw materials. It has excellent impact toughness, mechanical strength and good transparency. It is often used to make water bottles, water cups, baby bottles, etc., bisphenol A Easily ooze, harmful to human health.